Employers Workforce Relations provides assistance to your Human Resources group no matter how big or
small. With all the challenges facing employers today, sometimes an organization just needs another pair of
hands.nbsp; We stand ready to provide whatever assistance is most valuable to you to complete projects, or handle on-going
initiatives that you just don't have the time or the resources to accomplish.
- Policy creation or review - This encompasses creating policies or an employee handbook from scratch, or reviewing the one(s) you already have. When completed, you will have an up-to-date, effective employee policies or handbook which will be appropriate for your employees, and your company. (Review by experienced counsel can be arranged also.)
- Benefit Programs - Do you need a different benefit program, or different vendors, or assistance in rolling out benefits? We will provide any and all assistance to your company when it comes to another layer of help in the rapidly changing world of benefits.
- Performance Reviews and Performance Management Systems - Are you satisfied with your system and do your managers use the current system effectively? Or maybe your company has outgrown the current structure. Let us help! We can assess your current system, find out what works and what doesn't and recommend changes. At project's end, we will provide new procedures, forms, and training for your employees.
- Job Descriptions - Perhaps these are a necessary evil, however everybody benefits when they are up-to-date, legally compliant, and accurate. Despite their many uses, HR often times does not have the resources to devote to creating or revising them. We will write custom job descriptions for your job classifications and turn them over to you.
- Employee Assessments - How do your employees feel about their jobs and the company? Employees who are engaged and feel good about their jobs are more productive and less likely to seek outside representation. Let us assess the situation through a variety of methods - interviews, surveys, etc., allowing management to make decisions based on accurate information.